Work with Wilson-Taylor Associates to engage key audiences through stories and statistics. We collaborate with companies and associations on:
- Original research projects that make your organization the go-to source for data and insights.
- Content strategy, from developing personas to writing content that real persons want to read.
- White papers, articles and reports that build and expand your expertise.
- Communication and media training so that you can confidently navigate media. interviews and win media coverage based on your expertise and experience.
- And successful media outreach so that your message reaches the right audiences.
Sign up to receive the 2018 MOVE Project reports and tools as soon as they are released.
Our signature product: The MOVE Project – a unique research and advocacy model that helps employers understand how well they are doing in terms of advancing women and how they can do better.
Results will be released in late May! The 2018 Accounting MOVE Project: Expanded Vision, Rising Results: Evolving perspectives redefine and refresh initiatives
Women’s initiatives led the way at many firms, opening discussions that are now expanding to include a wide range of considerations about inclusion, firm culture, and what it really means to be a ‘best place to work.’ The 2018 Accounting MOVE Project will explore how firms are digging deep to understand the underlying dynamics of lasting change for women, and the implications for defining and measuring success for all employees and the entire firm. All CPA firms are invited to participate.
Details are at the Accounting MOVE Project homepage.
The CPA Firm Diversity Report, sponsored by Xero.
It’s the only comprehensive diversity benchmark for CPA firms and based on eight years of Accounting MOVE Project results. Read the executive summary in the December 2017 issue of Public Accounting Report: Executive Summary – CPA Firm Diversity Report 2017 Public Accounting Report
2017 Accounting MOVE Project results are in!
First published in Public Accounting Report May 2017, (which includes additional articles about trends in advancing women in the profession), read the MOVE report executive summary in the PAR special section: Public Accounting Report MOVE section May 2017. Congratulations to the firms on the Best and Equity Leadership lists, based on Accounting MOVE Project results! Check out the press release: 2017 Best Public Accounting Firms for Women | Accounting MOVE Project .
Prior Accounting MOVE Project results:
2016 Report, Best CPA Firms for Women list, and Equity Leadership list.
Read all about it in the press release: Best Firms & MOVE 2016 And use the 2016AccountingMOVEReport to use executive sponsorship to cultivate women leaders, partners, and as a ‘silver bullet’ for succession planning.
- Since 2010, the Accounting MOVE Project has set and raised the bar for CPA firms
- MOVE Projects have also catalyzed change for the cable television and transportation industries and for the Fortune 500.
- Join the Accounting MOVE Project now! Getting started is simple: sign up here and we’ll set you up with everything you need to complete the MOVE Project survey and access MOVE resources that are catalyzing real change at CPA firms of all sizes.
- The 2016 Accounting MOVE Project theme: Sponsorships: Step Up Success Sponsorships are a proven mode of advancing staff, and many CPA firms do it well. The 2016 Accounting MOVE Project will show firms how they can amplify, accelerate and augment sponsorship to propel more women to partnership.
- Learn more about advancing women in public accounting at the Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance Annual Conference, October 26 – 28 , 2015, in Pittsburgh, PA.
Check out the latest Wilson-Taylor projects and media coverage.
- Read more about MOVE and how it has become the industry standard for advancing women in public accounting. MOVE recognizes programs and firm cultures that actually work…like Forum W at Moss Adams, as showcased in this profile of Star Fischer that ran in the Nov. 20, 2014 edition of the Wall St. Journal.
- Some of your best career advice might come from your mom! Wilson-Taylor president Joanne Cleaver was in good company in this Wall St. Journal article (WSJ 5-6-15 Mentor Moms ) that profiles, among others, Christina Flynn, president of the American Women’s Society of CPAs, which partners with Wilson-Taylor to produce the Accounting MOVE Project. Here’s the scoop on what the MOVE Project is all about – and how it can transform your industry for women.