Work with Wilson-Taylor Associates to engage key audiences through stories and statistics. We collaborate with companies and associations on:
- Original research projects that make your organization the go-to source for data and insights.
- Content strategy, from developing personas to writing content that real persons want to read.
- White papers, articles and reports that build and expand your expertise.
- Communication and media training so that you can confidently navigate media. interviews and win media coverage based on your expertise and experience.
- And successful media outreach so that your message reaches the right audiences.
The 2019 Accounting MOVE Project is open! Sign up here.
2019 Theme: Promotions, Plateaus and Possibilities: New Ways Forward
The 2019 Accounting MOVE Project parses the complicated, often conflicting, layers of career opportunities, barriers, expectations and assumptions at CPA firms to show women and firm leaders new ways to craft success for all. Details are here and the registration form is here.
Sign up to receive MOVE Project reports and tools as soon as they are released.
Congratulations to the 2018 Best CPA Firms for Women and 2018 Best CPA Firms for Equity Leadership! Read the Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance release and list!
The 2018 CPA Firm Diversity Report, sponsored by Grant Thornton
The only comprehensive diversity benchmark for CPA firms is based on ongoing MOVE Project results from 2010 on. Read all about it: MOVE Forward 2018 CPA DiversityReport
And read the executive summary of MOVE Forward in the January 2019 issue of Public Accounting Report: PAR_01-19_Extra
Read all about how CPA firms are refreshing their perspectives on diversity in the process of advancing women with the latest strategies, in the 2018 Accounting MOVE Project Report .compressed .
Read the executive summary of the 2018 Accounting MOVE Project report, published in the May issue of Public Accounting Report: PAR_05-18_Extra
Our signature product: The MOVE Project – a unique research and advocacy model that helps employers understand how well they are doing in terms of advancing women and how they can do better.
Learn more about the MOVE Project and read prior reports at the Accounting MOVE Project homepage.
Check out the latest Wilson-Taylor projects and media coverage.
- Read more about MOVE and how it has become the industry standard for advancing women in public accounting. MOVE recognizes programs and firm cultures that actually work…like Forum W at Moss Adams, as showcased in this profile of Star Fischer that ran in the Nov. 20, 2014 edition of the Wall St. Journal.
- Some of your best career advice might come from your mom! Wilson-Taylor president Joanne Cleaver was in good company in this Wall St. Journal article (WSJ 5-6-15 Mentor Moms ) that profiles, among others, Christina Flynn, president of the American Women’s Society of CPAs, which partners with Wilson-Taylor to produce the Accounting MOVE Project. Here’s the scoop on what the MOVE Project is all about – and how it can transform your industry for women.